CoFoundersLab is the largest network of entrepreneurs providing support from formation to funding and beyond. We are looking to hire a Backend PHP Developer to implement the next steps of our product. We serve over 300,000 registered entrepreneurs and we are looking to tap into the other 400 million existing entrepreneurs around the world. CoFoundersLab was founded in 2010, and has its headquarters in New York with our office for engineering in Barcelona. Our culture is all about transparency and communication. People come first and the leadership team has top of mind the self-development of the company’s employees as well as the professional growth of every single staff member.
- Write clean, reusable and tested PHP code using the Symfony2 framework.
- Develop and maintain a continuous integration strategy for testing.
- Work directly with the product leader to technically spec new features.
- Develop APIs for use by our mobile and web applications.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Strong experience working with PHP5.
- Strong experience working with MVC frameworks (Symfony2 preferred).
- Strong experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred).
- Strong Experience working with control version systems, especially Git.
- Experience writing unit tests. (PHPUnit and Mockery preferred).
- Experience designing, coding and consuming APIs.
- English is a must at written level. You will work closely with our NYC office.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructures, especially AWS.
- Experience working with distributed teams or third-party vendors.
- Experience using caching systems like Memcached and Redis.
- Experience working with the CQRS pattern.
- Good English level at conversation level.