CoFoundersLab is the largest network of entrepreneurs providing support from formation to funding and beyond. We are looking to hire a Frontend Developer to implement the next steps of our product. We serve over 300,000 registered entrepreneurs and we are looking to tap into the other 400 million existing entrepreneurs around the world. CoFoundersLab was founded in 2010, and has its headquarters in New York with our office for engineering in Barcelona. Our culture is all about transparency and communication. People come first and the leadership team has top of mind the self-development of the company’s employees as well as the professional growth of every single staff member.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Work directly with the product leader to technically spec new features.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Strong experience working with HTML5, CSS3 and CSS preprocessors (Sass preferred).
- Strong experience of cross-browser and responsive web development.
- Strong Experience working with control version systems, especially Git.
- English is a must at written level. You will work closely with our NYC office.
- Experience working with the Flux pattern (Redux preferred).
- Experience developing regressions tests.
- Experience working with distributed teams or third-party vendors.
- Good English level at conversation level.