CoFoundersLab is the largest network of entrepreneurs providing support from formation to funding and beyond. We are looking to hire a Head of Growth to accelerate the acquisition of customers. We serve over 300,000 registered entrepreneurs and we are looking to tap into the other 400 million existing entrepreneurs around the world. CoFoundersLab was founded in 2010, and has its headquarters in New York with our office for engineering in Barcelona. Our culture is all about transparency and communication. People come first and the leadership team has top of mind the self-development of the company’s employees as well as the professional growth of every single staff member. We would like the new Head of Growth to bring their own plans to build on our current reach, and continuously improve the effectiveness of the CoFoundersLab global operation.
- Have proven experience in delivering rapid growth for growing companies utilising channels such as mobile, PPC, SEO, content and partnerships.
- Excellent analytical skills (AB testing, LTV, ROI, Google Analytics essential).
- Ability to lead teams across marketing functions.
- A collaborative working style, data driven and passionate about innovation in marketing.
- At least 3 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Sales copy experience.
- Landing page and landing funnel experience.
- Email automation experience (ideally HubSpot).
- You are KPI-driven, you care deeply about the conversion funnel, and you’re pushing your team to be focused on the company’s core metrics
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions regarding campaign direction and identifying growth opportunities.
- An ambitious self-starter mindset, results-driven, a positive attitude, and high work standards.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, and a genuine interest in making continuous improvements to campaigns based on ongoing data analysis.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to clearly explain complex ideas verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Bonus if you are an expert in analytics and quantitative/qualitative modeling.
Before you say yes, ask yourself:
- Are you strategic, analytical, and communicate your ideas with ease?
- Does thinking about your team’s success fill you with passion and enthusiasm?
- Are you organized and task-driven, and can’t quite get through the day without checking off your tasks on your to-do list?
- But most of all, are you able to separate what needs to be done from what can be done, focusing on the 20% of activities that generate 80% of the results. Impact focused versus activity driven.